We have litters due - so get in touch if you would like to join our waiting list.
Please note - kittens once available, will be listed on www.pedigree-pets.com and we encourage all prospective pet owners to register on this site. We advocate transparency in breeding and the feedback functionality supplied by this site encourages ongoing feedback from new owners so you can see real, unedited comments on other families who have a Jayallwend kitten.
For more photo's of current and previous litters please check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jayallwend/
If you are after a Jayallwend kitten here's everything you need to know.
These are PEDIGREE Siamese & Oriental kittens, registered with the New Zealand Cat Fancy (www.nzcatfancy.gen.nz). They are different from pure bred cats bred by backyard breeders in that their lineage can be traced and the breeders themselves must be registered and have codes to follow.
We have over 40 years of combined experience but do not have a large breeding cattery. We do this simply for the enjoyment & pleasure, which is why we only have a couple of litters available per year. We breed our kittens for their temperament, making them a lively addition to any family - friendly, courageous, loyal, mischievous and fun!
If you live locally, we are also able to board your kitten when you go on holiday.
We will only sell our kittens to good homes, so please do not be offended if we ask questions. Our thoughts, first & foremost, go with the kittens, so knowing the environment they are going into is important to us, and enables us to ensure a perfect fit with you and your new kitten.
We can & do send kittens throughout the country, having homed our kittens in Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington & up to Auckland with many repeating the experience to add to their new cat family.
All our kittens come:
- Desexed (speyed/neutered)
- Registered on the NZCAR in your name (New Zealand Companion Animal Register (www.animalregister.co.nz).)
- Flea treated
- 2 x Vaccinations
- 3x vet checks (2 at vaccinations, 1 at surgery)
- Registered with the NZCF (New Zealand Cat Fancy)
- Transferred into your name with the NZCF
- 4 generation Pedigree (which shows their ancestors back to great, great grandparents)
- 6 weeks free pet insurance with Pet Plan
- Jayallwend's information book with everything you need to know for your new kitten
- Our special kitten pack
- Lifetime breeder support, we are always available for questions at any stage during the kittens life.
Our kittens are ready for their new homes around 12 weeks of age, once we are happy with their health and progress. This sometimes varies from kitten to kitten so some go earlier than others.
Our kittens are $1,100 each and we require a $500 deposit once we confirm a kitten is available for you. This aids us in paying for food, vets bills, registration, microchips etc until your kitten is ready to join you in your new home.